CORPORATE/ BUSINESS STRATEGY
GPR helps you make decisions on its way to creating, maintaining and using its competitive advantages as a business strategy. When a business identifies opportunities outside its original industry in Nepal, it might contemplate diversification. Our corporate strategy will help you diversify your business.
- Business & Marketing strategy and research
- We evaluate the company’s product line, target market and competition, and better identify where the competitive advantage lies for a business.
- We help you to make better functional decisions such as the selection of promotions, marketing and distribution channels.
- Our management team is expert in the art, science, and craft of formulating, implementing and evaluating cross-functional decisions that will enable an organization to achieve its long-term objectives.
- We create your value across different businesses.
- Feasibility studies and business plan
- We analyze how successfully a project can be completed, accounting for factors that affect it such as economic, technological, legal and scheduling factors.
- Our experts help you rationally uncover the strengths and weaknesses of an existing business or proposed venture, opportunities and threats present in the environment, the resources required to carry through, and ultimately the prospects for success.
- We perform analysis of your plan for marketing, sales, manufacturing, website design, etc and greatly improve your chances of success.
- Our study provides a historical background of the business or project, a description of the product or service, accounting statements, details of the operations and management, marketing research and policies, financial data, legal requirements and tax obligations.
- Due Diligence Review
- We investigate a business or person prior to signing a contract.
- We provide information to potential acquirer of a target company or its assets for an acquisition.
- We prepare a comprehensive appraisal of a business undertaken by a prospective buyer, especially to establish its assets and liabilities and evaluate its commercial potential.
- We assist you in taking reasonable steps in order to satisfy a legal requirement, especially in buying or selling something.