Corporate finance is primarily concerned with maximizing shareholder value through long-term and short-term financial planning and the implementation of various strategies. We help you do that with a division or department set up to oversee the financial activities in Nepal.
- Business valuations
- We perform business valuations for a number of reasons such as purchase and sale, obtaining a listing, inheritance tax and capital gains tax computations.
- We estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a
- We list the business’s net balance sheet value of its assets and subtracts the value of its liabilities.
- We provide valuation which is used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to affect a sale of a
- You may need to sell the business due to retirement, health, divorce, or for family reasons or you may need debtor equity financing for expansion or due to cash flow problems. In that case you need to have a up-to-date business valuation for which we are here for you.
- Strategic financial management
- We assist in the study of finance with a long term view considering the strategic goals of the enterprise.
- We evaluate the company’s product line, target market and competition, and better identify where the competitive advantage lies for a business.
- We help you make efficient and effective management of money (funds) in such a manner as to accomplish the objectives of the organization.
- We help you to make better functional decisions such as the selection of promotions, marketing and distribution channels.
- Corporate Structuring
- We help you to revamp departments like Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Human Resource, and
- We make dramatic changes to a business by cutting out or merging departments.
- A company may restructure as a means of preparing for a sale, buyout, merger, change in overall goals or transfer to a relative. Our consultants help you restructure your business in the required way.
- We help reorganizing the legal, ownership, operational, or other structures of a company for the purpose of making it more profitable, or better organized for its present needs.
- We restructure your business structure by cutting costs, such as payroll, or reducing its size through the sale of assets.
- We also ensure the company has enough liquidity to operate during implementation of a complete restructuring.